Tracsis Incident Manager is a web-based and mobilised application for the management of incidents through applications for staff and passengers. It also manages surveys, inspections and audits.
Benefits of Incident Manager include:
- Centralise management of operating incidents within one system.
- Front-line staff have access to the best possible information.
- Improve context-aware communication between operators and passengers.
- Gather information from staff at the front line.
- Manage routine and ad-hoc inspections and audits, including action tracking.
- Conduct pro-active passenger satisfaction surveys
Incident Manager has a web-based interface and also a range of tailored mobile applications for both staff and passengers, delivering context-aware messages to staff whilst reducing information overload and also allowing staff to provide relevant and structured information back to the control room.