DayOne is a web-based and mobilised software application that provides real-time and high resolution train running information, delay attribution and capture and analysis of sub-threshold (small) delays. Benefits include:
- Increased revenues through improved performance.
- Capture all train running delays, from 1 second upwards, with extensive filtering to target problem areas.
- Improve data on causes of delay by triggering investigations in real time.
- Engage staff in delay attribution and investigation.
- Reduce delays having unknown causes.
- Make better decisions based on improved information quality.
DayOne has a web-based interface, providing information where it is needed without the constraints of traditional desktop applications. It also has a range of tailored mobile applications for staff, delivering context-aware messages to staff whilst reducing information overload and also allowing staff to provide relevant and structured information back to the control room.