Our Transport Consultancy team works with passenger and freight companies, infrastructure owners, government agencies, local authorities, other consultancies and stakeholders requiring professional advice on developing new train services, maximising infrastructure capacity and rolling stock and crew resource deployment as well as resolving train service delivery issues.
Our team has extensive industry experience which enables us to engage with our clients using our own software such as TRACS Enterprise, ATTUne, Bugle, Centrix and DayOne as well as other rail industry software such as RailSys and VISION/OSLO.
We work collaboratively to apply sound operational principles and come up with cost-effective solutions which deliver benefits for you and the wider industry and ultimately result in better delivery of customers’ end-to-end journey experience. We can also apply these logistical skills to operations outside the rail industry.
- Resource diagramming, including analysis and validation which enables resilience to be built into the train plan
- Timetable and performance modelling which allows rapid testing of the performance of a combination of infrastructure, signalling, rolling stock and timetables, together with identification of performance risk mitigations
- Analysis of timetables for inherent areas of performance weakness and identifying where extra resilience would improve delivery and defining service recovery plans
- Independent operational review of key locations or along a line of route to identify underlying issues affecting train running, station operations and train service management
- Business review to assess a company’s service delivery and overall customer experience.
For further information and an informal discussion please contact the team:
Client Director Alastair Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Consultancy Ian Smith email@example.com
Principal Consultant Max Bladon firstname.lastname@example.org