Senior Programme Manager (Software)
• Salary: £70,000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week required on a fixed term basis for 2 years.
• Based in Leeds or Manchester – with occasional travel required across both locations
Tracsis is an award winning and successful rail software and consultancy company which offers an exciting and dynamic working environment with a great team. We are big enough to make things happen but small enough to care about our employees.
Our Software Development team delivers complex rail planning and management systems which aim to facilitate and reform planning processes and due to our continued success we are looking to recruit an experienced and driven, people-focussed Senior Programme Manager (Software) to drive forward and deliver our wide ranging growth plans for 2018/19 and beyond. Our Senior Programme Manager sits at the heart of our organisation and so you must have the following:
- Have a strategic mindset with the ability to drive forward and deliver business critical deliverables.
- Own strong presentation skills, credibility and exceptional communication skills at senior executive level.
- Experience in co-ordinating and delivering complex SaaS services.
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast face environment.
- Collaborate with internal managers to ensure effective use of resources and enable on time, high quality delivery.
- Identify and mitigate programme risks.
- Effectively brief senior management on critical issues.
- Ensure project KPI’s are set, managed and delivered.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Be able to create a vision, with strong co-ordination skills and give clear direction to the team.
- Strong negotiation skills, resilient and commercially astute.
As our Senior Programme Manager you will be responsible for designing our programme as well as facilitating and overseeing the planning and delivery of its inherent projects. You will also have responsibility for:
• Ensuring the overall integrity of our programme
• Ensuring successful delivery of our programme and maximising our overall delivery performance
• Delivering strong governance.
• Motivating and managing our team of Project Managers
• Creating truly collaborative relationships with our customers
You will have a BA Degree in Business Management, or a similar related degree and be experienced in delivery both PRINCE2 and Agile style programmes. MSP is desirable.
It is essential that you have direct experience of successful delivery in Software Development environment.
Interested parties should send a full CV together with a covering letter, preferred location and details of current remuneration to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor at email@example.com