TRACS Enterprise is Tracsis’ latest development within the operations planning field. TRACS Enterprise is expanding the capabilities of the TRACS suite and allows for Enterprise-wide deployment of TRACS including the provision of Software as a Service.
TRACS Enterprise is a High Availability cloud-hosted system consisting of two parts:
The TRACS Enterprise Resource Management module provides the following benefits for Operators:
- One source of data for all human resource planning and work allocation.
- Rail-specific features including managing skills and skill retention, such as route and traction knowledge.
- Prevents violations of working Terms and Conditions including fatigue.
- Simplifies reporting.
- Enterprise-wide access with a High Availability platform.
TRACS Enterprise Resource Management
This offers a modular structure, allowing Operators to select only the functionality relevant to their particular operation. At present, three modules are available:
Resource Management – Core
This module provides the underlying data store and persistence, user access and control and common resource planning and management functionality, including work allocation and management and recording of time and attendance.
Resource Management – Skill Manager
The Skill Manager provides a highly sophisticated but easy to use system for managing driver route knowledge and retention.
Resource Management – Fatigue Manager
The Fatigue Manager provides an interface with the Operator’s chosen Fatigue and Risk Index calculator to allow calculation of fatigue and risk for individual staff or across the roster, based on planned and actual working hours.
TRACS Enterprise Resource Planning is a comprehensive system which covers the management of individual resources within a rail operation from weekly rostering through daily planning and on-the-day operations to follow up.
TRACS Enterprise Resource Planning module provides the following benefits for Operators:
- One source of data for the operations planning model for rolling stock and crew.
- Intelligent timetable updates – minimise changes to existing plans.
- Manage timetable variations, including live interfaces with Timetable Editing and Traffic Management software.
- Seamless integration with the Resource Management module.
- Management Reporting and Enterprise-wide access with a High Availability platform.
TRACS Enterprise Resource Management offers a modular structure, allowing Operators to select only the functionality relevant to their particular operation, covering:
- Rolling Stock Planning and optimisation
- Train Crew Shift Planning and optimisation
- Base Roster Planning and optimisation
- Timetable and Resource Plan data management and publication
- Real-time management of resources including interfaces with signalling and traffic management systems