- Location: Leeds HQ, with travel to other sites as necessary
- £500 day rate
- Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Contract for between 1 – 3 months
Technology makes it possible, people make it happen……..
Tracsis has an exciting contract opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager to join our Leeds team to be accountable in leading complex programmes and projects within the Operations & Planning Division.
Operations & Planning is a leading provider of software and services for the planning and management of mass transit systems. We develop and supply a range of software products which are used extensively within the rail and other public transport sectors.
The Senior Programme Manager is responsible for the overall integrity of our Programme and for ensuring that strategic and operational planning and implementation of delivery deadlines are met successfully.
- The Senior Programme Manage will lead, devise and be accountable for the overall delivery of multiple complex rail programmes and projects within Operations & Planning.
- Accountability for establishing long and short term strategic and operational objectives, ensuring team members meet the objectives and our overall delivery performance is maximised to it’s full potential.
- Taking ownership, influence and make sound commercially focused business decisions in the area of delivery of programmes and projects.
- Motivate and manage to the best of their potential, a small Project Team who are based over different geographical locations.
Skills & Experience
- Have extensive understanding and experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience of working at senior level, strategically and managing multiple technical projects in a commercial organisation.
- Strong commercial business acumen with the ability to manage and motivate a small team.
- The ability to build and retain strong working relationships, along with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, along with strong negotiation skills
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
We are looking for a commercially aware individual who can match our high standards.
To apply: Forward your c.v to Louise Hodgson – HR Manager to email@example.com by the 21st February 2020.
No agencies.c.v’ received from agencies will not be considered and unsolicited calls and emails from agencies are not welcome and will not be responded to.