- £23,000 – £32,213 dependent on experience
- Pension and Company Bonus
- 37.5 hours per week
- Ideally commutable within distance of our Derby office but this is not essential.
TRC is the Consultancy arm of Tracsis plc; the industry leading developers of TRACS Enterprise, TrainTRACS and TRACS-RS software. Within Consultancy we specialise in operational planning, performance modelling and bespoke software development for a largely ‘blue chip’ client base. Our consultants have unparalleled experience within rail operations and performance. Additionally, we are the industry’s leading TRACS product users and are the largest users of RailSys™ modelling software outside of Network Rail.
As a Senior Analyst you will be expected to contribute to projects undertaken by the Consultancy team to help develop their railway operations knowledge and experience. You will also be expected to assist the consultancy team where required on projects.
Role within Tracsis Rail Consultancy
- Working as a team member assisting other consultants in the delivery of their projects
- Learning and becoming an expert in one or more of the Tracsis software systems
- Inputting and analysis of data into Tracsis consultancy systems
- Communicate well with other team members and work well in a team
- Shows willingness to learn and be trained
- Demonstrate using own initiative expected at this grade
- Keeping abreast of industry knowledge expected at this grade
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Be flexible in their approach to work
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of project management principles and their importance in the context of deadline/budget focussed work
- Demonstrate growing understanding of the rail industry, through personal learning and undertaking training and development opportunities as agreed with your manager.
- Technically capable, being able to adapt to new software tools quickly for example.
- Have used at least 1 Tracsis software product for example ATTUne or Tracs-RS at a basic-moderate level
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in either timetabling or unit diagramming disciplines
- Qualified at degree level
- Qualified at degree level, preferably with transport elements, for example certain geography degrees
- Minimum 1 year relevant transport industry experience, for example placement year
Benefits to Working at Tracsis
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per year
- Bonus scheme
- Long service annual leave entitlement scheme
- Tracsis share ownership scheme
- Free eye tests
- Flexitime working
- Casual dress code
- Social events paid for by Tracsis
- Bupa Medical Health care after 1 years’ service
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Excellent, modern office space
All applicants must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Ideally commutable within distance of our Derby office but this is not essential.
If working for Tracsis sounds like the great career move you want, we look forward to receiving your C.V. and having an initial conversation. Please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We welcome C.V.’s from all members of the community. Tracsis are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community.
GDPR Privacy Notice
During the recruitment process, Tracsis collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Tracsis is committed to being clear and transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. We will use this information for progressing applications in view of offering employment, assessing your suitability, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. We will not share any of your information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
C.V.’s received from agencies at this time, unfortunately will not be considered.