Sales and Marketing Advisor
• Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience + Pension + Bonus
• Based in Manchester – M1 1LQ
• Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Contract Type: Permanent contract
Why work for Tracsis?
Tracsis is big enough to make things happen but small enough to care about our employees and who prides itself on working with a blue-chip client base including the majority of the UK transport operators such as Arriva, First, Stagecoach, Go-Ahead, National Express and Virgin.
Our success is down to the way we work, the opportunities we seek and act upon and our amazing employees who make everything happen.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Advisor into our Manchester team, which is a five minute walk from Piccadilly train station and which is ideally suited for an individual who has an interest in a career in sales and marketing.
At Tracsis, the Sales and Marketing Advisor is responsible for the provision of sales and marketing administration and support to the Business Development Team and involves day to day backing of the business function as well as running the CRM database and Customer Satisfaction Programme.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to be a self-starter and work pro-actively on projects and day to day tasks. You will be professional, confident and be able to mix at all levels with colleagues and clients. Previous sales and marketing experience is desirable but not essential, as is a good understanding of social media in a business context.
• Provide excellent administrative support to the business development team.
• Provide data and guides to help the Business Development Managers.
• Assist Business Development Managers and the finance team in the software license renewals process.
• Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches.
• Maintain and champion the divisional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
• Assist in the organisation of conferences, seminars, receptions, dinners and exhibitions.
• Assist in creating and updating marketing materials including the company social media presence.
• Deliver and maintain Tracsis OPS’ customer satisfaction programme – making after sales and post project calls to existing clients.
If working for Tracsis is your next career move, apply using a c.v and covering letter to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
c.v’s received from agencies will not be considered and unsolicited calls from agencies are not welcome.
Closing date: Monday 22nd October 2018