Based in Manchester/Leeds/Derby
Salary in excess of £45k with excellent benefits package
Tracsis is seeking a full -time dynamic Rail Performance Specialist to work with our comprehensive client base to develop and drive forward performance development plans. The Rail Performance Specialist will be central to our consultancy service in providing expert advice and will take a lead role in monitoring the industry for trends in order to shape our Performance Product Roadmap and Strategy.
You will have a detailed understanding of Industry Performance Regimes specifically including Schedules 8 and 7.1 as well as the delay attribution process. You will also have an appreciation of our Industry Leading Software; Bugle and Day1.
There is flexibility in the location of the role as we have key teams in Manchester, Leeds and Derby.
• Taking ownership, formulating and maintaining the strategy for our performance improvement offering.
• Providing effective and meaningful expert advice to our clients.
• Clearly understanding and converting client requirements into information that our technical teams can utilise to design and build innovative and industry leading new products.
• Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts at all levels within the Industry.
• Detailed understanding of Industry Performance Regimes.
• Ability to present analysis clearly and coherently to a wide variety of audiences.
• Strong communication and reporting skills.
• Experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships.
• Confidence and enthusiasm to meet and engage with industry stakeholders.
• A proven track record of delivering projects within deadlines and within budget.
• Experience of managing a small team
• Knowledge of our industry leading software systems used to analyse performance
• A 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant subject
If you are interested in the Performance Rail Specialist role, forward your c.v and a covering letter, detailing your current remuneration to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your c.v