- Salary – £40 circa per annum + Pension + Bonus + Benefits
- Based in Leeds or Manchester
- 37.5 hours per week
Tracsis delivers complex software Rail Planning and Management Systems which facilitate the planning processes, integration and capture of data, analysis and distribution of management information. Our cloud hosted applications, business intelligence software and services are helping the UK’s Train Operating Companies to improve their business knowledge and agility, and helping them to drive forward improvements in Rail Operations Planning.
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager. The role will see the successful candidate working closely with customers and internal technical departments to plan, co-ordinate and execute the delivery of our solutions to customers. The Project Manager role has future potential career progression to one of our Programme Manager roles.
Successful candidates will work with our Sales and Software Development Teams, specifically dealing with implementations of our TRACS Enterprise resource planning and management software. The role is based in our Leeds office with some travel to customer locations. We strongly encourage proactive learning, and personal development. We emphasise good technical practices and value long-term quality and continuous improvement.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure projects are delivered to budget, agreed timescales and scope.
- Work with customer IT departments and internal infrastructure and development departments to propose and agree realisable project plans.
- Effective communications with all stake holders around the delivery of projects detailing progress, cost, effort etc.
- Estimate resources and identify risks to achieve project goals.
- Working with our customers and developers to ensure requirements are properly defined and delivered.
- Own the project delivery process, strive for and deliver improvement opportunities.
- Challenge project priorities and scopes to ensure value is being delivered to the business in the most optimum approach.
- Manage Customer expectations
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar capacity taking ownership of programmes/projects.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Commercial awareness and astuteness.
- IT or similar technical background.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Proven experience in a project management methodology.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks or projects and prioritise effectively.
- Self-starter who is highly organised, communicative, quick learner, and team oriented.
- Experience of the Rail industry and SaaS (Software as a Service) an advantage.
Interested parties should send a full CV together with a covering letter and details of current remuneration to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly No Agencies