- Circa £25k per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
- Derby, Pride Park, DE24 8ZS
MPEC is the leading supplier of Remote Condition Monitoring (RCM) hardware to the UK railway and has helped make Britain’s railways safer and more reliable. We work with technology as old as mechanical signalling right through to the latest artificial intelligence algorithms. Now part of the Tracsis group, we continue to invest heavily in R+D and are looking for someone to join the company in a Production Manager capacity.
MPEC is recruiting an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our small team as a Production Manager and you will manage all assembly and testing of electronic hardware units both new and development and manage all members of a small team and be capable of leading by example. In addition you will need to liaise with sub-contract manufacturers, Clients and internal planning and development..
The ideal candidate will have prior experience of being a Production Manager, preferably with a Technician based background and within a commercial environment, however all candidates with relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
This is a unique opportunity to get into a small, fast growing, high-tech company and you will have a real influence over our products and get to make a difference to rail passengers all over the world from day one.
- Planning and organisational skills to be able to run and monitor the production process
- Graduate with a relevant degree or suitable qualification and experience
- The ability to act decisively and solve technical and staff issues
- Attention to detail and high quality standard of work
- The ability to communicate clearly to the team, managers and clients
- Flexible working hours
- Rail station location
- Discounted commuter rail travel, plus 50% discounted rail leisure travel for you and a partner
- Long term incentive plan
If you are interested in the Production Manager role, forward your c.v and a covering letter to Louise Hodgson, Divisional HR Advisor, detailing your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org