- Competitive Salary + Company Bonus + Pension
- Based in Leeds – Nexus Building, LS2 3AA
- 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent contract/Flexible working
Following many years of success within the UK traffic and transportation markets, Tracsis PLC, a fast growth technology and services business is looking to recruit a Product Owner who will be responsible for ensuring the Development Team deliver the desired outcome when dealing with new features, changes to existing features, bug fixes, infrastructure changes and other activities that a Development Team may need to achieve to deliver a specific outcome.
The role, based in our modern Leeds office, includes assisting with customer relationships with end users up to their managers, which is crucial for the supply and delivery of significant deliverables across Tracsis and transforming customer relationships through effective and regular customer contact.
- In your Product Manager role, you will be responsible for managing and analysing a list of new features, changes to existing features, bug fixes, infrastructure changes and other activities that Development Team may deliver to achieve a specific outcome
- Be proactive in learning Tracsis software and be an expert on the products. You will be required to share your enhanced product knowledge with other areas of the business, as required.
- Act as a Tracsis Ambassador for existing accounts and be responsible for delivering first contact resolution and escalating any issues to a relevant manager.
- To promote a good understanding as to the benefits of Tracsis products benefits and be able to train the end users on the best use of the software.
- You will provide training demonstrations to key accounts.
- To maintain successful working relationships between internal and external stakeholders, to include a collaborative working approach with the Head of Software, The Project Team, Software Development Team and the Business Development Team.
You will be have or be the following:
- Good knowledge of rostering & resourcing
- Excellent client facing skills, along with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of business analysis, ideally in a tech environment
- The ability to train others in the Tracsis software.
- Commercial awareness – understanding the bigger picture
- The ability to manage your time and workload effectively
- The resillience and drive to be a true Product OwnerIf you are interested in the role, please forward your c.v to Louise Hodgson, HR Manager at email@example.com
Benefits to working at Tracsis:
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per year
- Long service annual leave entitlement scheme
- Long Term Incentive Plan Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Flexitime working and the working from home 1 day per week
- Casual dress code
- Social events paid for by Tracsis
- Bupa Medical Health care after 1 years service
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Monthly Pizza lunches
- Regular Lunch & Learn events
- Excellent, modern office space
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th September