Attractive Base + Significant Bonus + Stock + Benefits
Tracsis Group is seeking to recruit a Managing Director who will hold the key responsibility for the strategic growth of the Operations & Planning Division, which employs approximately 70 employees across three locations in Leeds, Derby and Manchester and provides complete services to our clients by combining our skills and technology in Consultancy and Software services.
The Managing Director role optimises Divisional performance and seeks to underpin and support the C.E.O, with ongoing optimisation of operational performance in order to achieve maximum shareholder value.
There is flexibility in the location of the role as we have key teams in Manchester, Leeds and Derby and the role will involve regular travel to all locations
Reporting to the C.E.O, the key responsibilities will include:
• To devise, lead and deliver the overall business strategy, sales and delivery of the Group’s Software and Consultancy offerings within the OPS Division, whilst future proofing the team structure and people to accommodate short and long-term growth.
• Full profit & loss responsibility for delivery of budgeted revenue and costs with a focus on delivering year-on-year revenue and profit growth.
• To build strong working relationships and work closely, with the Head of Consultancy and the General Manager for Software. The Managing Director will lead on mentoring and development responsibilities for these roles, which directly report into the Managing Director. The Managing Director has overall responsibility for organisational design, training and resourcing for the OPS Division.
• To manage the Business development team across the Division and ensure targets and KPI’s are being met.
• To establish and successfully maintain high level client relationships with senior client contracts such as TOC MD’s, Ops Directors or equivalent, including senior staff at other Consultancies, such as Network Rail and the Department for Transport.
• Accountability for our product roadmap and strategy for existing and new product
development and take to market strategy.
The Managing Director will have the following:
This challenging role offers the opportunity to take responsibility for significant growth within Tracsis and the Managing Director will be of graduate calibre and a senior leadership manager with a proven track record of success, ideally in the rail industry. You will act and think strategically and have experience of mentoring your direct reports. This will be combined with strong communication skills, both verbal and written and demonstrable enthusiasm to motivate and inspire the business to further success.
Your outstanding commercial acumen and sound financial skills will enable you to confidently report to the Board on a regular basis and your excellent interpersonal skills will allow you to communicate effectively with your teams.
We are looking for a creative, dynamic individual who has the ability to move ideas into successful reality and has previous experience of involvement of strategic planning and extensive experience of making effective decisions at senior level.
If you are interested in the Managing Director role, forward your c.v and a covering letter, detailing your current remuneration to email@example.com.
The closing date for c.v’s is 12.00 noon on the 9th February 2018.
We welcome internal applications as part of developing our staff and offering career development opportunities.