- circa £25,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Located in Derby
- Permanent position
Tracsis Rail Consultancy (TRC) is in a period of exciting growth and we are looking to recruit a number of Junior Consultants to join our professional and supportive Derby team.
TRC is the Consultancy arm of Tracsis plc; the industry leading developers of TRACS Enterprise, TrainTRACS and TRACS-RS software.
Within Consultancy, we specialise in operational planning, performance modelling and bespoke software development for a largely ‘blue chip’ client base which includes Arriva, Abellio, Go-Ahead, Stagecoach and Virgin.
Our consultants have unparalleled experience within rail operations and performance. Additionally, we are the industry’s leading TRACS product users and are the largest users of RailSys modelling software outside of Network Rail.
The role of Junior Consultant within our team is to use railway knowledge and experience to actively contribute to a wide variety of projects. There is excellent career progression on offer and full training will be provided as required.
We are looking for individuals who match the following criteria
- Competency in one or more software systems used by TRC (TRACS products, RailSys, ATTUne, etc)
- Excellent levels of organisation, time management and self-motivation
- A passion for innovation and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to forge and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Degree education in a relevant discipline or 1 + years industry experience
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Closing date: 13th March 2020
To apply: Email your c.v to Louise Hodgson – HR Manager at email@example.com
We welcome c.v’s from all sections of the community.