- Salary: circa £30,000 dependent on experience + Pension + Company Bonus + Commission
- Based in Manchester with necessary UK travel as required.
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent contract
Tracsis is a great place to work and here is why……
Tracsis is big enough to make things happen but small enough to care about our employees and who prides itself on working with a blue-chip client base including the majority of the UK transport operators. We have grown by natural growth and acquisition since 2004 to a successful company that provides vital software and consultancy to the rail industry and beyond.
Our success is down to the way we work, the opportunities we seek and act upon and our amazing employees who make everything happen. Our people are genuinely at the heart of everything we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager into our Manchester team, which is a five minute walk from Piccadilly train station and which is ideally suited for an individual who has approximately 3 years + business development experience, working in a fast paced role.
The Business Development Manager, will initially work along-side the Head of Business Development to learn about Tracsis and our software products, have an understanding of the rail industry and will be responsible for assisting the Head of Business Development to achieve revenue growth, maintain existing key business accounts and identify new growth areas for our software product offerings. Your work will have a reach across all of the business so it’s a key role within our organisational structure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- previous proven business development experience
- drive and desire to create and maintain sales – it’s your can-do attitude that we are looking for
- the ability to fully understand and appreciate our software products
- communication skills that set you apart from the rest.
- You will be professional, confident and be able to mix at all levels with colleagues and clients.
- Previous rail industry experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for an individual with passion to ensure our world class software products remain as just that.
If working for Tracsis is your next career move, email your c.v and a covering letter to Louise Hodgson, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Closing date for c.vs: 10th October 2019
c.v’ received from agencies will not be considered and unsolicited calls from agencies are not welcome and will not be responded to.